There is a freedom associated with boating that is hard to duplicate. You've got to own one to know what we mean. It is equally true that freedom from worry about your boat and safety for those in it is just as important.
The right watercraft insurance equals more freedom from worry. So whether you're traveling at speed, moored, in transit or away for the winter, you can enjoy all the great things about boating. Commonwell watercraft coverage includes:
- All risk form, full cash value, with depreciation waived on partial losses for watercraft under 10 years of age
- $1,000,000 liability and $1,000 voluntary medical payments
- $500 all risk coverage for personal property
- Additional 5% coverage for tenders
- Permission to sign routine marina Hold Harmless agreements
- Land transportation within 500 miles from home ports
- Discounts for an automatic fire extinguisher system, power squadron training and diesel power
- Claims free experience
- Any two or more – U.H.F. radio, Depth Sounder, Sonar, Radar, Loran or GPS
There are a variety of other options that can all be added into your individual policy so you know you’re really covered. Talk to your Commonwell broker today.
Find A Broker
Select the broker most convenient to you: