You have options for paying your Commonwell Policy.
When you make a payment on your direct bill policy you have the option to use online banking or a secure, one-time credit card payment through our credit card payment platform.
Make a Payment Online Through Your Bank
Online Banking Partners:
- TD Canada Trust
- Scotia Bank
- Caisse Populaire
- National Bank
- Credit Unions
To set up Online Banking payments follow these steps:
- Log into your online banking account.
- Under Bill Payments choose ‘Add a Payee’
- Select “Enter Company Name”
- Enter ‘The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group’
- Enter your Commonwell policy number in the account number field. Instructions for finding this number can be found below in the FAQ section.
- You are now set up to send online payments to The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group.
Your financial institution can assist with adding a payee to your online bank account.
Make a Payment Online with a Credit Card
To make a credit card payment you’ll need the following information:
- Your Name, Phone Number, Email Address (if you would like an emailed receipt) and credit card information
- Your 11 Digit Commonwell Policy Number. Instructions for finding this number can be found below in the FAQ section.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I find my policy number?
You can find your 11-digit policy number on your Policy Declaration or payment schedule.
How do I know that my credit card transaction and information is secure?
The Commonwell uses a leading, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant payment provider for its credit card and debit card ecommerce payment processing services. When you make a one-time payment using our credit card payment platform, your credit card information is not stored on file by The Commonwell. Once the secure transaction is complete, your personal credit card information is not accessible to The Commonwell.
If I have questions about my policy, who do I contact?
If you have questions about policy coverage, please contact your broker. If you have questions about a payment, please contact the billing department at 1-844-267-7577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How will this charge appear on my credit card statement?
Commonwell will be displayed on the statement.
Will I receive a payment receipt?
Immediately following the transaction, you will see an onscreen confirmation that you have the option of printing. If you provided an email address when you submitted your credit card information you will also receive an emailed copy of the receipt.